Nothing says America like red, white and blue! Here’s how you can transform Oreo Truffles into a customized holiday treat!
Oreo Truffles are a holiday staple in our house. Most everyone in my house loves Oreos and being able to dress them up into a new fun treat is always a good idea.
There is something new about Oreo Truffles but I love tailoring them to the holidays.
These Red, White and Blue Oreo Truffles are perfect for all of your Memorial Day, 4th of July or Labor Day celebrations.
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- I package (36) OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 12 oz white chocolate wafers, melted
- ½ cup red candy melting wafers
- Red, white and blue sprinkles