Menu planning can be a headache for some many families and changing up some old classics into a new favorite!
Sometimes you don’t need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to making dinners. Take an old classic and think of ways you can change it up to invent a new recipe!
Here is what you’ll need to make your own Taco Stuffed Baked Potatoes:
- 4 hot baked potatoes
- 2 cups cooked and drained ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Other toppings: guacamole, sliced black olives, diced avocado, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, fresh lime wedges, chopped cilantro, sour cream, sliced jalapenos, etc.
Let me tell you, this is something that I don’t even really need to type out, but I want you to use it to help spur some ideas for you!
In a medium skillet, add the cooked ground beef, taco seasoning, and water. Cook over medium-high heat until the water has evaporated and the meat is heated through.
Set up a taco bar with the baked potatoes and assorted toppings.
Open each baked potato and add butter, salt, and pepper if desired.
Then, add your preferred toppings to the baked potato.
Enjoy the yumminess!
This week when you’re planning your menu for the next week, look at some of the things that you make ALL the time and brainstorm ways to transform them into something new!